Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

#1

Opening it after months, the keys of my laptop are hard to press; similar is the case with my brain. Words are difficult to extract from it and sprinkle on this screen. Happens when you are blogging after so long that you don’t remember when you last gave your brain that prospect to find an expression for the things within.

Last year and this….. Tough! Probably the toughest 2 years of my life, professionally and personally both. Professional front, now, seems stable. Personal front is like a cracked glass of a car you are driving- neither has it broken into pieces, nor does it let you see the road ahead. But car is running as it must! There are no simple answers there.

Sometimes it appears that peace is walking towards me at a gingerly pace; and in an endeavor to embrace it I realize it was never there. I have never faced any problem this difficult and so long lasting. Soooo long, that even after grappling with it for over a year, there is no answer. 


If that weren’t enough, there is a constant pressure of age which is now entering the danger zone, exerting pressure to get married, while I am in the worst possible state of mind which is too fragile to decide anything that will keep me at peace. 



Contd............

No comments: