Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

At Random........

Sorry, My Friendly Blog Readers, I ve been mentally completely bankrupt for quite a while now…..
Call it Emotional Atyachaar…… or Intellectual Bankruptcy……

All these days, not that I didn’t’ve time, just that was too bankrupt on thoughts n ability to think to actually come up with something really interesting ..

Not that I assure u that this post is something interesting, but then waiting for ‘something interesting’ would have made me barmy coz not comin up with something new for so long was making me obsessed too much… with the blog ofcourse…

If you know me, you will know that customarily, the thoughts in my head are processed at Mach 2...
For a change, today, due to my ill health, I actually CAN think slowly enuf n write it down…….So here t goes..

-coldn cough, body aching…
-I HAVE to start studying.. midsems comin up! ;(
-Mite go to BCL (British Council Library) tomorrow.. I should find some good books to read..
-I love my brother so much..
-I'm 21 now...
-IC engines book is in fronta me..Maybe I can switch off the laptop and start reading/studying..
-Naa..Too sick/tired..
-Mom gifted me Reliance netconnect this bday, now I cn easily put up my blogs whenevr I feel like against earlier- when I had to carry it in my pen or usbhdd n goto a café n post it… 
love you mom!
-I wish bro was here :(
-I'm 21 this 9th feb onw…. I think I should be more responsible... Responsible? Wats that?
-Got this Sony Cybershot DSC W220, but not really very satisfied with the performance… only good thing about it is it’s 12.1megapixel .. but then that’s not the only judging criterion for digicams!
-Maybe I should just clean my room...Its so messy...
-Naah! Too lazy to get up
-I'm 21..I should grow up and do things on my own.
-Ahhh Im tired...
-Tomorrow is holiday, boring day. Maybe I cn go n buy a bag chiefly for my gadgets, from nearest VIP store ..
-Shall I redo my iTunes library with better songs for iPod??? Maybe sometime later....
-Maybe I should really pick up my book and start studying for a while..

Or Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Good day/night……

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that was kinda boring :P

Anonymous said...

as i said.... totally bankrupt!

i m not enjoyin anything yaar..

Anonymous said...

as i said.... totally bankrupt!

i m not enjoyin anything yaar..

Viren said...

lol..witty,
u really got lot of thoughts at a time.. creative..

Anonymous said...

lol..witty..
u really got millions of thoughts at a time....creative