Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I just wanna belong here...

(based on my experience of 19th Oct, breathtaking but lovely)

Outside love's lair
I shape up my messed up hair
And then slowly knock on the door
Of your hearts and stand on the golden floor

Let me in, for i want to stay
I don't wanna anymore sway
I'm tired of staying away
Here, tell me, can I lay?

The door opens…..
I lapse as i hear the creak
My heart skips a beat
I'd been over all this in my head
Can’t remember now, a single word i'd said
And as my anxiety kicks in
Leaves my body tremblin’
I begin to wonder how it'll turn out
But the sight of you ends all doubt
And my thoughts arrange in a line
I’m sure it’s all gonna be fine
Your words and laughter
Spraying comfort to reassure
A conviction that me derives
From those speaking eyes
Of Staying forever near
I just wanna belong here....

2 comments:

Nortehanon said...

Ah, the comfort someone brings to our life. Must be someone so very special ;)

The Instinct ! said...

yes.. certainly! someone extremely special :) ;)