Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Untitled…

His fingers in her hair

He wants her to hold

From heart he told

What will I do without you, dear,

Me, Who’ll scold…??

 

Embracing her tight

Boosting her to fight

But conceding to toxin

She lost her might…

However she wanted

To be the reason

Of his smile

The toxin she had

Made her docile

 

A tear rolled

Down her cheek

And another dropped

Over her eye.

Embracing, she said to him,

“Hey dear, YOU don’t’ve to cry…

Coz I love the smile in your eye…

Beside me why don’t you lie

Sing all the old tunes I couldn’t comply

Take me to our land of imaginings

Only you and me

Nobody else ever spanned

Of all the joy I once pledged

Of our long life that we planned

By all that, honey, I couldn’t stand

Leaving you alone

In this unknown land..

‘d dreamt to spend my life with you

I did…..

But couldn’t pull through

The pain this life subjects me to”

 

And she’s lost in the haze

To her he tries to chase

There’s no chance

There’s no trace

She froze…

He lost the race…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great rhyme!!!

beautiful!!

You know what??
I am NOBODY to comment!!
Forgive me.... i have posted all cliche kinda comments :(

The Instinct ! said...

none of yr comments r cliched !!!
trust me!!

thanks again !!

#@59ogj^4 said...

beautiful!!!
Although I could not follow the story in the poem (which I almost never do),I am happy I was able to catch the emotions and the rhythm...