Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

the mute expression...

(From a random blog)

Just how beautiful life becomes when you find out that someone you eternally knew as your closest friend, and the very one whom you’ve endlessly admired all your life for his intelligence turns out to be the very person you dreamt of in your subliminal thoughts and the very person who governs your concealed feelings…Like a ray of light that illuminates the walls of your heart and makes visible the things written…. Who takes you into a different space and time… makes you dwell in a state which is rather indescribable by human aptitude…

Defining this person is too awful a task for words…… but in the end that’s all I have…

Each day the realization rises to a different level and I fall for him all the more, unwarranted. Too much written in rhymes but its still not even 0.01% of what I actually wanna say. It is also about his folks, their love, their care, their support…yes, their SUPPORT without which we couldn’t’ve been as open about all this… yes, the very fact that the elders know… is a great support in itself…

I was good at expressing when I was inexperienced… the more I probe into the depth of this beauty, the more wordless I grow. Coz you can either have words or love. Try out. :P
He takes me into this mad comfort zone…. And makes me forget myself… i don’t have to feel guarded or cagey before speaking anything that comes to my mind. i can be the ME and that’s the most I can do for him… no pretence. Just like I am to myself… : )

I cant thank him enough for all that he is to me… just knowing that he’s just 15min away keeps me composed and calm.. easing me just by the certainty of his presence, putting to rest all the turbulence of mind, … what more can I ask for? I just wanna ensure him of the same from my side… but no matter how many rhymes I come up with, or words I write on this blackboard, or how many times i say it, it wont be even remotely close to the assurance that he gives me of his love forever, by the little things that he does. yet he derives it all and leaves no real need to actually express it.

I have never been THIS close to any person in all my life…even when we were friends, good friends, best friends, close friends, we were true to the relationship we shared. Never ever it occurred to me or him to think of it to be something more than what it was.. and when we knew it was “something actually more” we dint have to say it… it was mutely expressed….. and this mute expression gave a voice to all words that would have fallen short to express even with volume…

“It’s what you do to me….
Oh… its what you do to me…”

I just wanna say it to you, my Best Friend-
That… although you don’t have that dimple-icious smile you can die for… for me, yours is the sweetest one in the world…. \m/ and… its not the dimple that refines any smile… it’s the truth in your eyes that does..

I dunno why m I writing all this down ... this feeling is out of the world….. I still have your home-paper book open in fronta me.. (you know why) : ) n’ve gone through it like ten times by now…. ;) n my fellow chemical engineer, I tell you, chemistry rocks .. \m/ ;) ;) hard to decrypt for others... hehe... :)

-->
(bigger dramaaaa) :D :D :D hehe..
and i believe in it each time you say to me that "nothing is impossible for you,girl"... you know why do i believe in it?? because the most impossible thing has already happened to me :) - YOU!

Goodnight/day..
15-12-2009

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can anybody fall in love more??
Beautiful again.

With Best wishes to the Lobsters!!,

Care,
Neer

The Instinct ! said...

thanku..

must thank pheebs for the word too :)

hehe..

Sidd said...

I must say u start writing...enough with this engg stuff..everyone can sence a writer in making...

Anonymous said...

" i don’t have to feel guarded or cagey before speaking anything that comes to my mind. i can be the ME and that’s the most I can do for him… "

remember this?- A soulmate is someone who can make you the most "you" you can possibly be..
didn't you unknowingly just prove that we are soulmates? :) :) :) this is sooooooo beautiful. reading this again brought tears to my eyes... this is so honestly written. do i really take u into a mad comfort zone? does my presence really calm you? Hard to believe that I! could do that to YOU! :) :) :) :) which is exactly what makes you immensely satisfying... which is why I realise that I am a wrong in expressing wordlessly. I am depriving you of a whole WORLD of happiness!!! I'm so sorry! :) I will take the efforts in the future. I can't imagine anyone who deserves more than you to be told how you make me feel... :) an infinite (albeit a little guilt-laced) thanks manu. :)