Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

That Somebody….

(From a random blog)


It’s been a year of eternal happiness, 365 days full of memories. Each special !!!
I say, even if I die today, it’d be with a smile. A smile so obviously spreads out on my face when I look back. The last one year has taught me so much, changed me so much.
A year of the sweet firsts. A year that incorporated in me enormous courage to face anything that life subjects me to. All this only because of one person. It makes me wonder how can one person have so significant influence on somebody’s life to this extent. And for me this person was ‘that somebody’.
That ‘somebody’ who believes in you so much that even the things, you almost know are impossible for you, feel like a cinch. That somebody, who loves you with all your mistakes. That somebody. Believe me, the day you find ‘that somebody’, life becomes an easy task, a walk in the park. And then you have infinite walks in thousands of parks :P
When you have that person in life, it’s but natural that your blog, notes, diaries, books are sooo filled with poems. I was never before so fluent in my thoughts. The song I remember even as I type this is- “Main shayar to nahi…. ” So true. :P
And what luck when that somebody is the very somebody you have admired for all your life. The very ‘somebody’ who has known you with everything that you are. Just the second self. I could not have been any luckier.
I cannot pen down each of the zillion feelings that are in my mind. All I can say is… I have never been THIS happy ever. I cherish each day spent so much that I feel it necessary to make note of it. And today I have an account of each of the 365 days in a word file. Each!
Waiting at the bus stops, getting imli after searching like 10-15shops, BEST rides to south Mumbai, needless to say, the loooong chats at marine drive, seeing a thousand times the setting sun, begging for kaju katli even when I don’t like it, wondering how useful ATMs are as they give us a chance to have walks around, clicking pics for no reason at all, feeding on the memories, talking about the future, walking in the patent style, eating pohe and wada pav, walks, talks, serious talks, journeys, movies, bike rides, car drives, dreams, fantasies, chaats, …Oh!
Now when I look back, all these cute little things seem soooo sweet. So small yet so noteworthy. I already feel like I belong to their kinfolk. Their unassuming nature, their constant love and tremendous support. I love you all already !!!
Everything said and done, there’s still more to!!
Hey my ‘that somebody’, Thankyou for every little thing that you taught me, that helped me live life with a good change. Things, little for you, but life-changing for me. Can i BE more thankful?
:)
goodnight/day!
14-12-2009

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

see? this is wonderful! I told ya you have no akkal in judging good/bad :P

monica you have no idea what "that somebody" feels when you tell him he has affected you so much! "that somebody" is the last person who could put it into words..

nothing is more satisfying than knowing you are a constant part of some special person. and that you knowingly/unknowingly changed their very lives for the better.. significantly more so when the person happens to be undoubtedly the sweetest person in the whole world!! beating the second place by a huge margin!! :D
:* may "that somebody" always be a crucial part of your life and may you always find whatever you need in "that somebody".. be it support, love, care, warmth, protection, patient ear.. everything that you wish....

and I know you do, but please forgive "that somebody" if ever he has knowingly/unknowingly hurt you... he always does everything with the best intentions at heart..
[Warning- comment longer than post, invalid syntax] :P

Nica said...

Hey Anonymous, i think i love you ;) :D

Unknown said...

Couldn't be better! Amazing blog Mon.

The feelings and emotions you feel right now are so vividly described here.

"Believe me, the day you find ‘that somebody’, life becomes an easy task, a walk in the park.

And then you have infinite walks in thousands of parks :P" ... \m/

I am so happy for you two! Your love story is really exemplary!!
Keep loving! ♥♥♥♥

Care,
Neer

Nica said...

Thankyou Neer !!!!! thanks infinite!

so you owe me a blog now :) :)

;) :D

Sagar Aloni said...

Nice post...somebody!

priti k said...

super like... :)