Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

!@#$%^&*()_(*&^#@!

Dynamix2 wasn’t bad either!!! : )
It’s a record ! : D All papers were quite reasonably good, unlike ever before, hehe.
Except RAC tho.

Btw, I’ll be going home tonight.
I had been waiting so eagerly for the MidSems to get over and now when they finally are, I’m not as excited as I thought I’d be … : ) hehe, not that I love studies, that’s the last thing that I’d love. No, maybe the second last, last is something(body) different, hehe.

Watched ‘Oye! Its Friday’(Ganguly Special) 8 times …. And he’s more wonderful each time I see it. : ) And Ganguly is just without equal, unparalleled! I love him beyond limits!

Have nothing much to talk about right now.
Yet to pack up stuff, I hate journeys these days!

catch ya.
Goodnight/day!

No comments: