Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

This is an upsurge of feelings after having watched this series’ 2 seasons in 2 days and for maybe the millionth time! No matter how many times I see it, its difficult to get enough of this series called F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Everytime I see it I feel a superior impulse of having a life like that portrayed!

F.R.I.E.N.D.S , CENTRAL PERK, small job, stay together, have fun, make fun and ofcourse, at the end of the day, be there for each other ! What fun! Remotely close to what life we lead, burning our asses for studies and in the end settling up for a clichéd life with a job that earns you a bomb salary.

"When the rain starts to pour
I’ll be there for you
Like I’ve been there before
I’ll be there for you"

Monica with her OCD but a great hand at cooking, is always spirited and obsessed with neatness. She is the one who actually bridges all the Six of them.
Ross, Monica’s big brother had a wife who was discovered to be a Lesbian but only after their marriage. Breaks off with three of his wives but his sincere love for Rachel is to die for, till the end. And not to forget Marcel : ) the monkey…
Rachel, hot, sexy, bold and a rich dad’s daughter but often ending up in wrong man’s land unless it’s Ross, ofcoss! : )
Phoebe with her terrible SoH (Sense of Humour) but a great heart is rather too cute. Her Absence of Mind (read: Absence, not presence) at times, makes you go mad in laughter!

The “how you doin?”-guy; Joey.
Joey, the neighbour is kinda person without whom a friend’s list looks rather incomplete. Its just so jaded without him.
And Chandler, Joey’s roomie, a complainer of his job, is a man full of sarcasm. But he is too sensitive when it comes to feelings. His cynicism in a way brings too much of jesting to the plot. Chandler gets married to Mon(ica) in later season ( I guess, 7th)

Watch anything a hundred times and get bore(d),
Watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S a thousand times, and you can only ask for more.
Its indeed more fun when you personify certain friends in your life as the characters in it. After having reigned for ten seasons and ten years it was finally taken off in 2004.

I wish I could put in all seasons in my Ipod and carry it wherever I go but I guess 8GB is rather too small a space to make it happen.

All I have to say is-
Your life is as incomplete without F.R.I.E.N.D.S as it is without Friends!

Love you all ! : )
Goodnight/day !

4 comments:

Ameya . P said...

hey!!!! monica ..if u r over with monika....download and watch a series called HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. its about a guy ted moseby telling the incidents of his life to his kids..its wonderful...only 4 seasons are aired yet..
cheers.

The Instinct ! said...

hey!

i'll try for it...

dyou have it? by any chance?

Ameya . P said...

yep i have few episodes, if ur ipod supports video then even ipod /mp4 torrents are avilable...chk out..just be cool and watch...(after all they are americans)..but the ones i saw were really nice ones..

The Instinct ! said...

ofcourse it supports vids...

ameya can u gimme the torrent for mp4 files of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and how i met ur mother both ?????

pl???
email me...