Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Untitled

Finally, half the burden is over, IC Engines paper was great and I expect most out of it! Not so much from RAC though, my laxity towards the subject….paid off. Only one paper remaining and that’s on Friday : )

Noticed the header of the page?
Do! ;)

My blog titled ‘. . . ’ said-
“My MidSems gonna be hell(as always, this time more severe!) .. haven't been studying much this sem..”

But I’m awfully surprised to ascertain that it wasn’t actually so bad or severe!!! : ) Although, one paper is yet to go, so I’d rather be silent than deduce that – fortunately n surprisingly, it wasn’t as severe as most of my other 5 have been!

Have to catch up with Dynamics 2.

I’m very happy today chiefly because I have finished downloading ‘Oye! It’s Friday’-s episode- The ‘Saurav Ganguly’ special, from torrents.
Started on Saturday and even as I write this, it’s on the way to completion.

98% !!! and on………

: )

Goodnight/day!

No comments: