Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

6 / 7 = 0.5

Half my Exam’s over.
ie 6 papers over out of 7 : )

Not that I’m bad at ratios, : ), just that, the one which is left is JAVA PROGRAMMING, of which I know only the spelling (not quite sure of that either though!) Too much to prepare, too much to understand, and in the end, hardly anything to be able to produce in the paper.

In my Engineering days, most difficult subjects that I have faced have been of programming. And therefore the conclusion that, I have the weakest programming brain. Hehe.
So in that way, half my exams are over, the next half finishes on 20th, soon! A 100 marks paper of Java, 3 hrs of sitting-and-doing-nothing, and a life full of ‘why-din’t-I-study JAVA’ guilt!!!

Now talking about the First half of exam, ie, Dynamics, Design, Management, IC engines, Control Systems, Refrigeration and Air conditioning. Yeah, the first half! Was good. Not too good though.. But then what can I expect from a ‘Procrastinator’-me.

That’s an update from my side.
Will soon be back after my exam’s completely done with.

Goodnight/day!

2 comments:

Akshay Kulkarni said...

Its always a pleasure reading ur blogs they r just awesome.Be back soon.Complete wid ur exams n start blogging again

We miss u a lot!!!!!!

The Instinct ! said...

oh dear, :)

thanks a lot !!!
really...
keep reading

tata :)