Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Untitled

No updates, no posts of late as I’m home now. Our car driver has left the job and now its me, yeah right, the unpaid-car-driver. Blame Mom for the redundancy on this blog :P coz I have to be with her all the way through the day :

Holidays aren’t as exciting yet, as people here are still busy with their exams.
Btw Btw, it was a “ :O ” reaction when I encountered the new CCD opened at the PVR. That means A’bad now has 3 of them. :O …….. :P

On the other front, it’s a long wait for the results… I just hope they sail me safely in Java.

On the yet another front, I’m trying to get my permanent license : ( (with weary eyes)

On the yet yet another front its about movie that I recently watched, ‘Mi Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhosale Boltoy’ (such a huge name)! But a must watch for each Maharashtrian!
(READ: Maharashtrians NOT Marathi !!) I’m not willing to give any review of it, coz most of you have either already watched it (and discussed about it all the way home from theatre) , and the remaining most of you must be disposed to watch it (so I don’t wanna nag you with a comprehensive review)… : )

All its comparisons with Munnabhai and maxim that, it’s a Marathi edition of it of another kind is all false. I tell ya, this one goes much better than Munnabhai : )

A well-balanced and unprejudiced movie is all that I can say about it.

AHEM AHEM, MNS!!!

AHEM AHEM, Shiv Sena!!!

To everybody else,
Goodnight/day!! : )

3 comments:

Jojo said...

Hello...visiting you back. I had fun reading your posts.

me said...

keep reading...
great blog yrs too! :)

prat.exe said...

i sw the Mi shivaji boltoe ( for short ) :P ......truly awesome movie ...m the best eg of a non-marathi mahrashtrian i guess :) ... movie ws quite inspirational ....watla aata uthava ani kahitari karunach taakava ! :)