Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

FRIENDS and a foe

No, this time I ain’t talking about F.R.I.E.N.D.S.-- the series, but friends, the people : )

People who understand, be with us, allow us to be what we are : ) because bettering us will change the person we are : ) and they really don’t want us to change coz they love US and not the better person emerging out of us :P


So much has been already said about friends… so much written but even after everything is said and done, there still more.. and I feel each of our lives is just incomplete without this realization. Understanding your composition is the most satiating thing one can do in life. And when one realizes it, believe me, world’s the bliss land!


Not that I have figured it out all and rightly, but the incoherence of my mind of understanding my constitution has started to un-mess up : ) Ob it is the family, that goes even without mentioning it. But My Friends are the most significant part of who/what/where/how I am … its dire for me to think of myself without my buddies. There have been times when I might have helped them but there have been more of it when they’ve understood me totally without making an issue of my mistakes. And there’s no way I can thank them for what they have given me. A guilt free life. I love you all, friends! ( I really wanna tag so many people here )


Even as I write this, it all flashes in fronta my eyes, the times we spent, the fun we had, the quarrels we had, the crushes we had, the pokers, the rides, the laughs, the trips, the accidents, the lunches, the brunches, the naps, the Coffees, the movies, the walks, the talks, the gossips, the nights and I can go on and on and on, (don’t get me started :P)


There should be somebody who is there to give you a stern look when you’re drifting from the hypothetically correct path, somebody to share your laughs to make them denser somebody to share your blues to make the shade lighter… somebody who makes you realize that you have a might of a Tiger (even when you are actually a bheegi billi :P) , somebody who’d give it up all to make you realize your strength (irrespective of its actual existence : P ).. who compliments you and complements you…


They're the indispensable and most significant part of who I’m or for that matter who whoever is! It’s oozing out right now coz of the realization that now graduation’s on the threshold of ending and everybody at the onset of a new life ahead… this realization, though, is hell.


My foe consistently wins… yes, my foe, the TIME, who will soon take away all my friends… all my people….a major part of what composes me.. But it’s a struggle. Struggle where I’ll make a supreme effort to dilute its, weaken its resolve, offset its aim and de-intensify its effect! I wont let ‘time’ take away my friends from me for its my priceless & beautiful possession. And this struggle, I name it LIFE !!!

Its all about being apart yet so close, and subside effect of TIME.

5 comments:

NEER said...

u are right. graduation is at the threshold of ending.....
man now even i come to hate this!! :(

there must be be some way to celebrate the last year with friends.

I suggest, u can give a great gift to every friend on his/her birthday this year. So that they can remember you everytime they see the gift!! how's that??

Now, without pushing this very hard,

my birthday may be the first one to come in this academic year :P :D 8)(starting july....)!!

The Instinct ! said...

oh yeah.... :P

n mine will be the last to come...

Feb the 9th ~~ haha

nice thought tho...
but poor soul you, you wil be busy attending 'lectures' on yr bday .. :P

#@59ogj^4 said...

this post reminds of the episode in FRIENDS where joey learns abt monica and chandler. well, the episode is also the one where rachel thinks she is drifting out like chip (or kip or kim or kimp or chimp, man i gotta listen more carefully). And the blog smells of FRIENDS. And i think it completely describes the sitcom.
@Neeraj : I didnt understand the thing abt last year with ur frnds. I mean arent u gonna see them ever again?
@Monica : I got my birthday later than u. But worse than Neeraj, I always have quiz that day.... :(

And as I always say, nice blog.

The Instinct ! said...

dunno why u felt it describes FRIENDS.. Friends is much cooler than my friends :P din quite approve of wat u said ... anyway chuck..

what i have put out there is my friends ... my feelings.. its hard to let everything go away at once.

every new year's night used to be at my place. now no more. those coffees at ccbs n ccds. everything will be gone...

AMEYA.P said...

kya re ek saal baki hain...