Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What’s Next? :D

This idea just popped up in my blog-obsessed brain (Oh, i don’t’ve Brain!) thoughts today. But making it reach to all my friends was a big ‘bugging’ task. You know, convincing 10-15 people needs atleast  about 5 ‘convincing’ SMS per head !! Summing up to 75 SMS !!! meaning around 18.75 to 20 Rs subtracted from balance in a day.. hehe.. (Enough of the Math now!!!) :P

So, I used this 160by2 Free SMS service. Though it sucks, I love it coz it saves my balance :P

Now coming to the crux, Me has come up with this group blogging idea for the first time in my life. Obsessed with the idea for about an hour, I finally resorted to SMSing my friends. After about 2-3 constant hammering by SMSes, my friends, so kind! , agreed to the idea : ) I dunno if they are really keen on it, but right now, as scenario goes, I feel they are ( : unless ofcourse, they are not just saying yes to keep me upbeat : ) Lets see how well it goes.. :)

I, hereby, tag (alphabetically)-Aakanksha                                                                                      Abhishek                                                                                         Aditya          Ameya.K                                                                                         Janhavi                                                                                           Kaiwalya                                                                                     Mandar                                                                                           Neeraj                                                                                 Neha                                                                                               Renuka                                                                                    Satyajit                                                                                          Utkarsh and                                                                                              Me

Will be updating the URL soon on this blog.                                   It’ll be fun!!! Oh, I’m so damn excited !!

Goodnight/day!!!

No comments: