Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

May I have your Attention please ?

Hello Readers,

Check out the "Quote and Word of the day" space (on the right sidebar, below the pencil) for :P obviously, a quote and a word :P hehe!!! I've become quite familiar to this HTML Scripting by now, but my lackadaisical attitude and indifference towards programming, be it any language, will never kinda make me conceptually clear in the programming thingy..

The 'Words' in the "word of the day " are not the dictionary words or any GRE flash card words.. these words come from the English 'Lingo' (read: Lingo) (not language!). So, they can be quite worth noting down. From where do I get them?? I get them from this Newspaper Daily I read. I just felt that it'd be great to share it with all my readers :) ..

Watch out 'the' space for more...

Goodnight/day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]