Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

On a Break..

Hehe… No, not ON A BREAK like Ross and Rachel . (F.R.I.E.N.D.S.)  ( Sad, :( I’m going to miss it too).I’m on a break from blogging for almost 20 days from now don’t know exactly how many days (Max 20 days)… Blame it on our 6th semester exams… ***Hey, its my Third year Engineering coming to end… only one year left now, for Graduation.. sounds not so good : ( ***… anyways… without deviating much from the topic… let me confess…

I wont be able to blog much (ha!, as if I do much!)

I’ll try posting but I find it hardly possible coz of great workload that surrounds and the fact that I have not been studying regularly amplifies the workload.

Secondly, I need suggestions from you, my friendly blog readers.. Refer to the right side column. If I should change the template or keep this on.. the reason why I want to change is present template’s inflexibility.. it doesn’t allow me to change the colors and fonts on the page. But in the end its your choice, my people! : )

Do post your choices, no hurry though, coz last date’s too far..

P.S.- Never trust me when I say I wont be able to post… A bad paper can shatter me severe enough to come and vent my anger/sadness here. (Considering my situation right now, this is most probable)

Again P.SDo vote on your option. Its voting season everywhere… here too :D

Take care, Friends! Until I return from the exile… :P

Goodnight/day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't think this resolution is gonna lat long :P

Mon said...

me too....

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Nica said...

Thanks Anon... :)